Eating for Health
Change your Diet, Change your Life
Mealplans are based on the Metagenics FirstLine Therapy program. FirstLine Therapy (FLT) is a specialized therapeutic lifestyle change program unlike any other in that the FLT system targets the underlying causes of chronic illnesses by incorporating a sensible eating plan, exercise, nutritional supplementation and stress management. In fact, the following key characteristics are unique to the FLT program.
Eating for Health incorporates medical food and nutritional supplements
- The appropriate use of medical foods and supplements enhances program effectiveness and shortens the time it takes for you to achieve risk reduction goals like lower weight, lower cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
What makes FirstLine Therapy different?
FirstLine Therapy is a “therapeutic lifestyle program” designed to attack the underlying causes of many common health problems and therefore improve health. When Your underlying cellular health is better, your energy levels are higher, your body metabolized fat better, you lose unhealthy fat easier, your mental function is better, your sex drive is stronger, you sleep better… you just feel better!
What you will get:
- A smart, easy-to-follow meal plan
- Nutritional support to supply energy and conveniently increase nutrient intake while reducing caloric intake
- Advise on appropriate physical activity
- Professional monitoring to individualize the program for each patient, track progress, and ensure success
Your Meal Plan:
- Is tailored to your needs
- Has been demonstrated safe and effective in controlled clinical trials
- Uses an easy-to-follow, low-glycemic-load food plan-not a difficult diet based on will power and starving yourself
- Supports healthy energy production
- Promotes fat loss-not muscle loss
- Supports healthy insulin and blood sugar balance
- Incorporates clinically tested medical foods
- Helps improve health now and reduce risk of serious health problems later
By focusing on how often you eat and the way you combine foods, you can improve the way your body burns fat and builds muscle. The Eating for Health program will teach you how
Did you know?
When you eat a low glycemic diet you limit fluctuations in the blood sugar levels. The more stable your blood sugar, the better your body burns fat for energy
Did you know?
- Chronic diseases account for 78% of annual healthcare costs. º
- Chronic diseases also account for one-third of the years of potential life lost before age 65. º
- Most chronic diseases are caused by unhealthy lifestyle habits. For example, 91% of type 2 diabetes is caused by unhealthy habits and forms of behavior. ¹
- Chronic, disabling conditions cause major limitations in activity for more than one of every 10 Americans. º
- The prolonged course of illness and disability from chronic diseases results in extended pain and suffering and decreased quality of life. º
¹Hu FB, Manson JE, Stampfer MJ etal Diet, lifestyle and the risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus in women. N Engl MedMed 2001;345(n):790-97
Eating for Health Program Schedule
Each persons program is fit to their unique health picture. Below is the standard program
- 45 min appointment with Dr. Grobe- use your Cigna, Banner, or Meritus insurance. Cash price $85 (introductory offer, $165 value)
- Establish if food allergies influence your health
- Learn a breakdown of what type of food to eat and not eat
- Resource guide provided including recipes
- Cleansing- should you or shouldn’t you?
2nd Appointment and beyond
- 30min followup 2-4 weeks after your first appointment- use your Cigna, Banner, or Meritus insurance. Cash price $80. Monitor your progress, discuss your challenges and make adjustments to establish the best plan for you
- 30min followups as needed. Come in and discuss your challenges so that a solution can be found! Learn more about foods, what is good and what is not.
Take the First Step to Change your Life, Call Dr. Grobe ND at: (Ph)480-539-6646